Friday, May 7, 2010

Reviewing Team Pages


The first team I checked out was Katie and Amy's game named "Pinky & The Brain." Their game was about the social issue of education, and how life is like a big maze to graduation day. They only had part of their demo uploaded but it was very good. I think they had a great idea in creating their game. The demo was very organized and looked very nice. The only advice I could possibly think to tell them would be to maybe considering keeping the mouse inside the lines. The thing I will take back to my game is making it an option to view our instructions or not. The second team's page I viewed was Jeremiah and Jessica's, their team is called ''JESSAMAIH." Their game is about recycling and when you recycle you win money to get West Virginia out of debt. I absolutely loved their game I think it is great. Jessamiah's game looks like a real game that could be on the Internet instead of a student made game. I think that every aspect of their game is wonderful. Both of the teams pages I viewed were incredible and I can't wait to play their final games. http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Team_JESSAMIAH! http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Pinky_%26_the_Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment