Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Planning My Game


Chad and I have decided not to have specific roles and just do all the work as a team. We both want to create a great game and collaborating our ideas. We are both very creative and hard workers. Chad and I haven't had any disagreements thus far, we work very well together and are very considerate of each others ideas. We are both looking forward to creating this game and hope everyone enjoys playing it. Our game was inspired by the social issue of education. We choose education, because we both feel it is very important,and everyone should want to learn and better them selves. We also think that an education is essential for a good future.

2 comments:

  1. I want your gameee.... I love the concept and you guys thing 1 and thing 2 picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete